Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing #9

This was a very exciting find today. I have gotten so tired over the years with the same old, same old powerpoint slides. I have also wondered what about all of those presentations made all over the world that no one has access to. Voila! Slideshare to the rescue! I found some great idea presentations that are free to anyone to use. Now I will spend some time searching for orientation, book talks, and author presentations. I could definitely use these. As far as students, this is an awesome tool for students to be creative with their presentations, share them, and receive feedback from others on their creations. Those students who do not have ppt at home can use the 280 to build them. It should all be about access and giving the world the tools for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment