Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing #5



Wow! What a resource Flickr is. Following the instructions, I began to explore this incredible tool for photo sharing. I do not take a lot of photos myself. My family, such as my daughter and husband, are usually the ones with the cameras in tow. However, now that I have had the chance to navigate this website and see the many uses that collaborative photo sharing can have in the education field, I plan on toting my camera little more. I was surprised to find the issue of copyright so deleanated on the site to ensure compliance. I joined several groups for school libraries while I was on the sight. There were some great resources for book display ideas and signage.
(Above photo link http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiousexpeditions/1304077492/)

1 comment:

  1. Flikr is pretty awesome! Be careful though, you can get lost for literally hours going through all of the interesting photos!
    Don't foget to post some of those great photos you take on your blog!

    ReplyDelete